Saturday, October 6, 2012

A little pampering...

Had a not so great week and needed some self indulgence.... went for a pedicure to cheer myself up... helped a bit but my spirits are down... :(

Still thinking when my decision was a mistake. Maybe it really isn't my place... how could things turn so bad in my 7 year absence? How could people get so insecure that having me come in as a manager be a threat to them.

It sometimes hurts to know that as simplistic and innocent as your intent can be, it will still be construed as a malicious act... *shrugs* it's only been 4 weeks and I already feel tired... God help me...

As you can see I am highly disturbed by my current situation. Even pampering does little to ease the troubles in my heart and mind.

I do hope things change for the better... *fingered crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment